Alaskapeter's Amazing Adventures

A record of the grand adventuring in Alaska and beyond I'm doing after dropping out of a MIT PhD. graduate program in physical oceanography in February 2006.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm Done!!

I just got to the National Youth Science Camp office here in Charleston after a long 81 mile day, the last 64 miles having only 1 gear. Those hills weren't very fun. Unless I get a chance to post some pictures (unlikely for a while), this will be my last post. We drive down to camp tommorrow where I'll start getting ready for my caving coordinator job! My cell phone doesn't work at the camp (I'll periodically check messages), and will only check email every few days, but if anyone wants to send me anything (hint, hint), the address is:

For USPS:
Peter Lamb c/o NYSC
PO Box 99
Bartow, WV 24920

Fed Ex:
Camp Thornwood
Rt. 28
Bartow, WV 24920

Thanks everyone for your support and reading!

3 Comments:

At Wed Jul 12, 08:07:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter, you are awesome!!!!

 
At Wed Sep 13, 11:19:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Peter-
you should update this with new adventures so i can stalk you without going on creepy facebook.

wild ak

 
At Sat Sep 30, 11:34:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A most excellent adventure! Thanks for posting! R.B.@ CHS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home