Alaskapeter's Amazing Adventures

A record of the grand adventuring in Alaska and beyond I'm doing after dropping out of a MIT PhD. graduate program in physical oceanography in February 2006.

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Bourbon and Contra

Yesterday I toured the Bourbon Heritage Center at the Heaven Hill Distillery in Bardstown, KY. It was really neat, I learned all about bourbon, and got to sample some! I rode 55 mi. total yesterday before meeting up with Josh Lourie. I'm now staying with him here in Wilmore. Last night I went Contra dancing (predecessor to square dancing) with him, his fiancee Joe, and her sister Leslie. It was a blast. I'm here until Sunday, then back on the bike for the last push to Charleston!

Today will by my 1st day of no cycling since Utah! Yay! We might go pick strawberries today, but for now, breakfast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home